Approach & Process
kPd Studios | Kristine Pivarnik Design creates customized designs which reflect the personalities of their clientele. Optimal results are achieved through thorough client interviews and devising project goals. Designs are then formulated based off of functionality, budgetary requirements and aesthetics. Building code requirements, NKBA guidelines, Universal Design and sustainable design concepts are applied to all applicable designs. kPd Studios will coordinate and manage relationships with vendors, manufacturers, general contractors and trades people to ensure project integrity, timely completion and client satisfaction.
Regardless of size, all projects go through the same methodical thought and design process to ensure every need is catered to and no detail is forgotten. Phase descriptions are inclusive of but not limited to the following procedures:
- Phase I/Programming: Client interview to determine functional, budgetary & aesthetic desires, site preview to photograph and measure property, special codes exploration
- Phase II/Schematic Design: Program approval, space planning, evaluate materials for price, functional & aesthetic properties, presentation of initial options
- Phase III/Design Development: Integrate approved schematic design into plan, finalize pricing & schedule
- Phase IV/Contract Documents for Implementation: Order placement, tracking, scheduling & installation
- Phase V/Implementation: Direct installers, trades and item deliveries for project completion